Create a show-stopping look inspired from Guarav Gupta's couture preview the party season! The step by step makeup tutorial created for Gaurav Gupta by Mickey Contractor, Director of Makeup Artistry, M.A.C India is the new trend to look out for!
- Start with Fix+, an aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. It adds radiance and helps prepare the skin
- Next apply the Studio Moisture Cream, a super-rich creamy moisturizer boosted with skin-nourishing extracts including passion fruit, spinach leaf, green tea, algae, wheat germ and coconut. Moistens, feeds, firms and protects the skin and Promotes a healthy radiance.
- Correct and Conceal using the Pro Conceal and Correct Palette
- Apply Hush Cream Color Base on the eyelids for a sheer base.
- Line the eyes with the Chromographic Eye Pencil NW25/NC30
- 6. Apply the Embark Eyeshadow and use Reflects Gold Glitter to add drama and a high level sparkle effect on the eyes
- Use Lash No.7 for added drama
- Apply the Hush Cream Color Base. Contour the face using Shadester Sculpting Powder Pro Palette.
2. Use Reflects Gold Glitter on the face as well
- Use Overlacquer MAC on the nails
- Fill in the lips with Hush Cream Color Base
Here are the colour pallets that you can team up with this look