And they lived happily ever after! Ah wait first show me the ring?
We Indians are obsessed with weddings, lot of planning goes into making it an affair to remember for years to come. Decorations to food, guest list to play lists everything needs to be perfect, but on top of the list comes the – Ring. While selecting an engagement ring always, always remember that you are going to wear it forever (so think wisely). A simple solitaire ring might be the classic choice but you will want to jump out of the box once you see these cuts and designs.
1. Think outside the solitaire
We advise you to take a break from boring solitaires and opt for this 18K white and rose gold engagement ring by Simon G. that will surely make every jaw drop.
2. Simple and sleek
If you are someone who is not used to wearing jewellery much. If you want something simple to go with your active lifestyle opt for this ultra-thin ring with a tiny stone underneath.
3. Stunning Sparkle For those who love to experiment, when you want people to talk about the ring this dynamic ring is the best option to choose. After all, the ring comes only once.
4. Cut split ring For non-traditional brides cut split ring is the thing you can experiment with.
5. Stackable rings Another grew trend is of stackable rings. It’s a unique option to try out for an engagement ring.
6. Pear shaped rings
If your love for solitaire is never ending, if you are also ready to experiment in the same than pear shaped rings are one for you.
7. Unconventional material
Want to try something new than this simple rose gold band will leave you speechless.
8. The pearl ring Say ‘I do’ with this pearl ring that will make her fall in love the moment she sees it.
9. Diamond Embossed ring
Diamond embossed blooming rose engagement ring will leave every head turn into your direction.
10. Vintage Significance
If you want a unique engagement ring then look for a vintage style ring. These romantic rings will have a history to tell.
#Wedstreetstyle team wishes you a happy married life!