If you have indulged in hair spa, you would know how big brands rave about Moroccan Argan oil. It is fondly called as liquid gold and is a sheer wonder in nourishing your hair. But gradually it has captured the hearts of skin care companies because of its fascinating effects on the skin. The best thing about Argan oil is that is enriched with antioxidants, Vitamin E, essential fatty acids that boost the skin in numerous ways. We can't stop raving about how impressive Argan oil is, just a few drops of the wonder oil and enhance your skin texture in the best way. We have listed down how your skin changes when you use Moroccan Argan oil in your beauty care and we bet that you would definitely get your hands on the Moroccan Argan oil.
1. Argan oil has linoleic acid that has healing properties which will reduce your acne scars, spots, pigmentation and give you a blemish free complexion. Take few drops of Argan oil and apply it on your scars, in weeks your skin will heal.
2. Argan oil is packed with antioxidants and fatty acids that increase collagen production and reduces the signs of aging. Use this oil as a night serum and fade the wrinkles easily.
3. This wonder oil is also called dry oil as it is easily absorbed by the skin without leaving the feeling of greasiness. It controls the excessive sebum from the sebaceous glands and never clogs the pores, so if you have oily skin you can use this to balance the oil levels in your skin and reduce the shine on your T-zone.
4. 100% Moroccan Argan oil has excellent hydrating properties, it locks the moisture content into the skin and keeps the skin hydrated. If you have dry skin, use this mircale oil as a moisturiser, it will boost your skin texture and make it satin soft.
5. If you are looking dull for a party, add two drops of Argan oil in your bronzer you would get an instant dewy glow.
Girls if you have sensitive skin, oily skin or even the driest skin texture, Argan oil is definitely going to enhance your complexion and combat all your skin issues. Just a few drops of the golden liquid and bid goodbye to problematic skin. Share with us on how you use Argan oil in your beauty care.