|View on Pinterest|
We can't get over with our obsession for pastel lehengas and easy to twirl lightweight bridal attires, while it's a great choice for summer brides to oomph their style statement. But it's not a wise choice for the winter brides. However, velvet lehengas are one trend that's not so new to us, still it's back and ready to stay. You can see it everywhere from handbag to shawls to cholis. So, here we are telling you different ways you can style your love for velvet on your wedding.
How good is Velvet Lehengas for weddings?
The reason why we are crushing on this fabric is because of the shine it gives, perfect for the winter bride. And due to it's heaviness it's best suited for the winter weddings as it tends to keep you warm. Also, another reason why velvet lehengas are in is for their regal touch. It can be used creatively to provide structure.
It's a highly recommendable fabric for groom wear as well.
Ways To Style Your Velvet Lehenga
As a bride-to-be comfort and style is what we desire. So, while opting for a great design another factor that stays in our mind is comfort. Velvet lehenga trend is old but there are well known designers that are bringing it back with the classy look.
|View on Pinterest|
- You can opt for a velvet skirt lehenga and keep the choli in another fabric. There are pretty designs in Sabyasachi collection that serves best of velvet lehengas.
- To get the modern maharani touch, opt for a velvet choli and keep the skirt in any other fabric. It will instantly oomph your look.
- If you want to get the touch of velvet in your engagement or cocktail party then opt for a pure velvet gown that will keep you warm and will also show off your style.
- You can also choose an embellished velvet jacket and pair it on top of your plain lehenga choli or suit.
- There are royal colours from shades of navy blue to burgundies and a lot of gold.
- Another way you can add velvet in your wedding is by opting for a velvet dupatta or velvet kamarbandh. You can also opt for velvet clutches to match your attire.
View on Pinterest