I (like so many of you out there) can't function without my first cup of coffee! It's been a while since I have been having coffee and I still enjoy it nice and hot. I have been told by people that giving up on caffeine will do good to me but I guess this research that I am going to blog about will support me and many of my readers with our cup of coffee.
1. It eases muscle pain: One University of Georgia study found that moderate doses of caffeine can reduce the pain post a workout session by nearly 50 percent.
2. It improves your memory: There's enough data that proves that taking caffeine in coffee has a positive effect on memory and thought processes, specifically when it comes to Alzheimer's disease.
3. Faster digestion: Coffee itself is a powerful stimulant that encourages muscle contractions in the digestive tract.
4. Fights against disease: Coffee has antioxidants that decrease the risk of diabetes, heart disease, certain cancers and more. Drinking coffee can prevent these health issues from happening.
5. Boosts endurance: Do you have a sports event lined up? Or are you going to be running soon? Well you might consider sipping on a cup of coffee before starting off as it can help increase your endurance.
Having said all that, I have to share that consuming too much coffee an contribute to to high blood pressure or sleep issues. All you have to do is to make sure that you stick to 300 milligrams or less of caffeinated drinks a day to stay healthy, always!