3. I don't sit with coconut oil on my face and once I am done massaging it on my face and my eyelids, I was it off with my The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Cleaning Facial Wash. It's the perfect alternative for a blemish prone skin and refreshed my face instantly.
4. I follow it up with a toner and use Spawake Whitening Clear Toner to tone my skin and close all my pores. I dab the product on a cotton ball and spread it all over my faec until it dries up on its own.
5. I use Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask mask or Himalayas Neem face mask depending on my mood every once or twice a week. This is not an everyday step but it really does tighten my skin and provides a cooling effect to shrink my pores.
6. A clean face is then dabbed with Olay White Radiance Brightening Intensive serum and you can read my review of the same here.
7. The serum is finally layered with a night cream or a facial oil. The night cream that I prefer is Olay Natural white 7 in one, Night Nourishing repair cream and I totally recommend Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I alternate between the two and have received some great results with it.
*This is not a sponsored post and the product recommendations are from personal use