|How Product looks on wearing|
- Online websites have significantly lower prices and better return policies. In fact, they usually cost about 40%-50% less than what you would expect to pay in brick and mortar stores. This makes sense because they do not have to shell out money for rent, staff salaries and interior decorations which are actually factored into prices of physical jewellery stores.
|size comparison with a sim card|
- You don't have to deal with self-interested salespeople.
- No traffic, no waiting in line and no bouncing from store to store.
- You can see how the product looks on face.
- There are options of customising the product like 18 carat or 14 carat especially in cases of diamond jewellery.
- You can compare the size of product with things like a Sim card, SD card or a USB.
- There are options of Try at Home for certain jewellery pieces.
- If dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return your jewellery for a full cash-back refund.
- You can opt for Cash on delivery in most cases.
- Make sure any site you consider purchasing an engagement ring from offers such a guarantee.
|size comparison with a micro Sd card|
|size comparison with USB drive|