How to remove dandruff at home

Latest Posts

OH NO! Ankita Lokhande Badly Burns Herself After Her Bedroom Catches Fire


TV actress and Sushant Singh Rajput's ex-girlfriend Ankita Lokhande had a narrow escape from what could have been a major fire tragedy at her home! This incident happened just before Ganesh Chaturthi.  As per rumors Ankita  was allalone at home when she received serious burns while performing a puja in her bedroom.

Ankita was contacted by Spotboye and she elaborated the incident and said,

"Well, I don’t know how I could burn myself while performing a puja, unless I was sitting inside the havankund itself.I had lit an aroma candle in my room. I don’t know how my curtain caught fire and before I knew my bedroom was on fire. I tried a lot to salvage the disaster but in the process, I burnt both my hands and neck.Thank God that my face was not burnt! And you know what! Right outside my bedroom balcony, I had 4 gas cylinders, I shudder to think what would have happened if...," she trailed off, and then after a long pause, added, "I guess my good karma saved me from a major disaster. Right now I’m recovering, the wounds are healing but I have to be very careful as they can’t rub against my clothes or any objects. It hurts and it hurts a lot. My bedroom is a wreck and the repairs are on.”

Well, we are so glad Ankita escaped not being badly hurt! We wish her a speedy recovery!

blog signature

You Might Also Like