1. Orange peels for blackheads:
You can easily throw out the pesky blackheads that reside on your nose, cheeks with orange peels. It will unclog the pores and expel the blackheads and even tighten the pores. All you would need is 1 tablespoon yogurt and 1 teaspoon of orange peel powder. Apply this mixture on your face and let it rest for 15 minutes. Pat your face wet and scrub in a circular motion, you will notice a clean and non-greasy face. Make sure you use this recipe twice a week.
2. Orange peel for even skin tone:
Tired of the dark spots, acne scars, dark circles that give an uneven skin tone? Then try orange peels that are rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants which will fade the blemishes, control the sebum and repair the sun damage skin cells. You will get a rejuvenating complexion when you make a mask of orange peels and honey. You can even wash your face daily with this mixture and get a flawless complexion.
3. Skin lightening:
Along with even skin tone, you can welcome a bright and fairer complexion with orange peels. In fact, orange peels have high levels of Vitamin C that will brighten your skin instantly. Make a creamy paste of orange peels, milk, and aloe vera gel and slather it on your face for 15 minutes. Make sure you use orange peels in a limit as the citric acid can tingle your face and give a burning sensation.
4. Orange peels as acne remover:
Say goodbye to those sudden breakouts on your face with orange peels. The antioxidants, phytonutrients will ward off the excessive sebum, and kill bacteria, thus keeping your face fresh and acne free. You can mix orange peels with lemon juice and apply it topically to the acne region and leave it for 10 minutes, was with cool water and make sure you apply this paste every alternate day.
Tip: the orange peels might tingle, which is the sign that it is working on your skin. Also take a small portion of the crushed orange peels.
DIY Orange peels powder:
Instead of buying orange powder from the market, you can make them on your own. But first make sure that the oranges you pick are organic, you don't want pesticides, chemicals on your face.
1. Stock up the orange peels from 5-6 oranges and wash them in warm water. On a paper or try spread the orange peels and let them dry in the sun. make sure you cover the peels with thin plastic or cloth so that it dirt free.
2. Air dry the peels for 5 days and you will notice the peels changing shape and color.
3. On the 5th day add the orange peels to the blender and blend it to a fine powder.
4. Store it in an airtight container and use it whenever you require.
If you have used orange peels in your beauty care, then share your experience with us in the comments below.