Finally! Karva Chauth, one of the biggest festival for married women is here and many of you are keeping it for the first. We can totally relate with your anxiety and excitement. While most of you had already prepared yourself for this fun festival days before. There are few who didn't get lot of time to prepare for it. So, especially for you all we have jotted some quick last minute makeup tips to look gorgeous on this big day and woo your man.
Tips For Your Face
- Make a DIY Ubtan from haldi, wheat and milk. Mix it apply it on the face using cotton swab or brush. It will work as a homemade facial for your face and suits almost all the skin type. After 10 minutes wash off your face with water. If you find any haldi marks on your face, clean it with milk.
- Now, massage your face with ice cube before applying the makeup. It will give you the necessary glow for your Karva Chauth.
- Start with applying foundation that suits your skin and matches your colour perfectly. Wedstreetstyle Pick: Lakme Nine To Five Liquid Foundation
- Opt for a pink blush or neutral look as it looks perfect with dark and light colour outfit. So, don't stress over the choice of your blush. Just keep it simple.
- Remember if you are opting for a neutral look, pop up your lips with a bold red lips or coral lipstick in matte. Don't go for glossy lips as it will smudge off soon. Also, remember to line your lips to get the best long lasting lip colour.
- For your eyes we advice you to give golden shade as it can never go wrong. It will create the dramatic effect and blends with your outfit on this big day. You can also experiment and try out baby winged liner look on this day
Tips For Your Hands
- Karva Chauth is incomplete without married women adorning mehendi on their hands. It's one such day when everyone gets ready like a newlywed bride. So,to your mehendi darker by following our tips.
- Before you start applying nail paint, make sure you wash your hands and moisturize it properly to give a smooth base to nail paint application.
- You can be your own nail artist on this day, just apply a simple nail colour matching your outfit, and add glitter paint to it.
Tips For Hair
- The best style that suits almost all the ladies and looks perfect with saree and suit is a simple laid back bun. To add more oomph to it you can go for a simple front side braid and use real flowers for accessorizing.
- Braid it up, Yes, if you are wearing lehenga or suit on this day then go for a messy side braid which is very easy and you don't need to go to salon for it.
- Half up and half down look is another easy hairstyle you can opt for with your Indian wear.
- You can take more Hairstyle Inspiration from here!
- If you have tired eyes by all the work and getting up early, dip a cotton swab in rose water and put it on your eyes, Lie dlown and relax as the rose water works on your eyes and calms your mind.
- For those who have oily hair, use a natural DIY hair rinse after shampoo. Boil some used tea leaves, let it cool down and then add some lemon juice to it. Use it as a rinse and you will get shiner hair.
- To get instant glow on your face mix honey and egg white and apply it on your face. Wash it off after 20 minutes, you will get glowing natural skin.