I love how the wedding fashion keeps evolving and that women in India have so much to explore and try on especially in their wardrobes. One new fad that has caught our attention is the open back saree blouse. While we have been doing the corset blouses or the noodle straps or the tube blouses, the open back blouses give just the right of sex appeal with a great level of comfort and it is also a style that I recommend to all curvy girls.
1. Love this one that screams a colour riot. Pom poms along with a an Indian patchwork border makes it a great look for any day function.
2. A silk saree with an open back blouse, for the win!
3. Here's another open back style with with two knots! We love how it works with a cotton or a chanderi saree and can be chosen by anyone who has a heavier back.
4. This one's another take on the open back saree blouse design. Love the sequin bit and multiple string style, this one will look great with a lehenga or a skirt!!
5. This one has a broader patti and can be chosen to style a saree of your choice. The length of the open back can be set as per the body type.