I love wedding during the day time for they not only look pretty and colorful, my photos end up coming out perfect! I love the natural lighting the day weddings possess but most importantly, I look forward to doing my makeup that's light, glam and wedding ready at the same time. I have created a day wedding look for you guys that you can draw inspiration from for the net mehendi function and it consists of basic makeup skills and the right kind of products to create all the magic.
- Start by priming your face with a foundation. I have used my MAC foundation in shade NC 42 an have blended it using my Beauty Blender
- I have then used my MAC concealer under my eyes and on my acne scars to cover them up
- The net step is to apply a Compaq powder, I have used m MAC studio fix plus powder to settle the base
- To create a flushed look and add some colour to my cheeks, I have used the Bobbi Brown blush on in shade 06, Apricot
- I have then moved on to my eye makeup and have used the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner to colour the outer corner of my eyes and create a gradient for the eye makeup
- Next I have used the Bobbi brown long wear cream shadow stick in golden bronze on my eyelids. It’s so versatile and works with all Indian outfits always. Make sure to blend well to make an effortless look
- Again used the Bobbi brown gel eyeliner to line my eyes and create simple wings for teh day time
- Moving on to the lips, I have used my MAC lip pencil in brick to fill in the lips and sculpt the shape
- I have then used my favourite Bobbi Brown shee® lip colour in shade 13, Ballet Pink to add a more pastel colour to the lips, that work during the day time
- And that’s it, you are ready to go for the party!
Since you guys already know that I am running a GIVEAWAY week with the hashtag #XMasWithGuiltybytes, you now stand a chance to win wedding makeup worth INR 5,000 as I want to play a secret santa to one of you guys. All you need to do is, drop a comment here or on my Instagram (@guiltybytes) and share how you would standout at your BFF's wedding!!!
It,s simple and there are alot of goodies up for grabs. Just keep participating and one of you will get to win this one. The contest ends on 31st December, 2016.