The classic Indian woman is someone who dreams of becoming a blushing bride but never really compromises on her elegance. She is a bridal dream and can rock a traditional to a modern look all at once. Here's a look by MUA Sonic Sarwate for MAC that truly represents a classic Indian muse. Check out the step by step makeup guide to achieve this look...
Here's how you can achieve this look perfectly...
1. Start with applying the Studio Moisture Cream, a super-rich creamy moisturizer boosted with
skin-nourishing extracts including passion fruit, spinach leaf, green tea, algae, wheat germ and
coconut. Moistens, feeds, firms and protects the skin and Promotes a healthy radiance.
2. For a long lasting hold on the makeup, hydration oil control and smooth texture, use the Prep +
Prime Natural Radiance primer.
3. Apply Mineralize Moisture Liquid Foundation.
4. Contour with Shadester.
5. To highlight the cheekbones apply Soft and Gentle.
6. Apply Vintage Rose Cream Color Base on the eyelids for a sheer base followed by Folie
7. Use Lash No.7 and apply a coat of Mineralize Mascara for added drama.
8. Fill in your brows with the Spiked Brow Pencil.
9. Apply Skin Studio Nail Lacquer on the nails.
10. Fill the lips with Boldly Bare Lip Pencil.